What we believe!
1. The unity of the Godhead and the divine co-equality of the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit;
the Sovereignty of God in creative providence and redemption.
2. The true and proper Deity of our Lord Jesus Christ; His Virgin birth; His real and perfect manhood; the authority of His teaching and the infallibility of all His utterances; His work of atonement for sinners of mankind by his vicarious sufferings; His death, His bodily resurrection and His ascension into Heaven; His present priestly intercession for His people.
3. The full inspiration of the Holy Scriptures; their authority and suffiency as not only containing but being in themselves the Word of God; the reliability of the New Testament in its testimony to the character and authorship of the Old Testament; and the need of the teaching of the Holy Spirit to a true and spiritual understanding of the whole.
4. The reality of original sin in consequence of the Fall and the necessity of regeneration.
5. The justification of the sinner, solely by faith, through the atoning merits of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.
6. The necessity of the work of the Holy Spirit in conversion and sanctification; also in the ministry; in workship and in the exercising of spiritual gifts through the body of believers.